tiistai 12. maaliskuuta 2013

Birthdays birthdays!

Hey!
Lately there's been many birthdays. People are growing up and people are moving out from their parents. Some people think they have to and some people want to.
I see pregnant girls who are younger than me and people getting engaged.
I hear people crying about being single and others complaining about how they broke up with their boy/girlfriend. People want to be 18 so they can drink legally and be "free".
People change, people learn things the hard way and people don't think.

That bothers me. We should be thankful for what we have and live our young years without all those concerns that should come later in life. It's okay to be single at the age of 20 and even 30. Don't rush!
I'm not saying that we should sit there and wait for mister/missis perfect but I do think that we shouldn't date everybody,anybody and just someone.
Before we date someone, be good friends with that person. Getting engaged after a few months after meeting someone is not going to work.
Don't get me wrong. I think it's wonderful when people find eachother  when they are teenagers but please don't go too far in that age.

I just had to get that out of my system!

Now about the birthdays!

I was on Cami's birthday party last week. We ate at IHOP and she left her birthday card with money in it on the table by mistake. We called back but she never got her money back.
 After IHOP e had a fire at her house. It was pretty cold but the fire felt good. We had fun! I spent the night there and in the morning we went to church.
It was my first time on a Catholic mass.
It was very interesting but not my thing at all. I disagreed with many things the preacher said.
I respect their believes but they should read their bible and see what it says about some things.
After church Cami and I went shopping. Then we ate craw fish! So good!!

Then on Tuesday it was my 18th birthday. I woke up a bit late and was on a bad mood.
That changed when I walked in to the bathroom and Canaan had wrote "happy birthday, love you" on the mirror and had left me a present and heart and lip shaped chocolates on the table. Made me happy! When I went to school I got a present and balloons. :)
After school I got a birthday cake (chocolate) and Carrie came over! Good, very good day!

Well, on the weekend I had my birthday party. Carrie, Jessica, Sariah, Kelsey,Sofia, Aleksandra, Sona and me + Canaan was there. We went to the mall and did some crazy stuff. Canaan and her friend Ashley made up some things we had to do.
We gave a massage to a masseur, dressed up like guys, ordered only water from a coffee shop, bought only one candy from a candy store, took pictures with some cute guys and so on..
When we were done, we ate and then went to the hotel where we spent the night.
So we tried to go to the pool but it was full of kids so we just ate a pie.
We decided to play "never ever have I.." in the lobby and some other games. Then we tried to go to the pool again but ended up in the "work out room". Man that was fun. Y'all should have seen us running at the running machines highest speed haha!
Well then we got tired of it just wanted the pool,but it was still full of people.
Well, guess what. Just ask to get it and you will!
We asked if we could have it for our selves since it was my birthday and this cool dude who worked there said he let us. But we had to wait.
We didn't mind! We went back to "work out" again. Then we got yogurt from yogurt land!! woopwoop!
Then things started to happen!
We got back to the hotel and just chilled, got some coffee and juice and yeah..just chilled..until..we decided to do the Harlem shake in the lobby! Yes we did! And the best part, the same dude who worked there wanted to do it with us and he went crazy. He took hes shirt of and yeah..said enough. I hope he won't get fired for all the things he did haha.
After a while we finally got the pool and stayed there until we got cold. It was awesome!
Then we went to our room and watched American pie and then passed out.

In the morning we slept pretty long so we almost missed the breakfast. When some of us had left we just went walking around outside and went inside another hotel. It was pretty fancy! After a while we went to a soccer game. Later I went to Wallmart with Jessica and Sariah.
So yeah. I had an awesome birthday.

Woopwoop!
Love y'all!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti