perjantai 1. maaliskuuta 2013

Smartie, smartie on the wall..

Hello!

It was a pretty day here today.
The sun was bright and the weekend in sight.
With my birthday in mind, I can only be kind.
And if that wouldn't be, then all you could see,
would be a tired little teen, that on some problems would lean.
If you ever study, I recomend a buddy.
It will go much faster and might end in laughter.

...so yeah..I've been studying like a crazy librarian this week. That is for real all I've done except church on Wednesday. My dad would be chocked.
Enough with boring school stuff!
Two weeks ago I was on an awesome K-Love concert! So Now I've seen Kutless, Jeremy Camp, Mercy Me and many other crazy and amazing artists! It was awesome until me and Carrie were found in the front near the stage and heard some ..hmm..bad news. Everybody was looking for us for hours ... I'll just end it there..

So! My birthday is coming up and it's going to be super! I'm finally going to be 18! And another cool thing is that me and Carrie are going to pretend that we are homeless for a night and we're sleeping in a box. Yes in a box! Don't worry! It's an event so we're not alone!

Studying can make people smart but also a bit funny. I feel very funny now but I also feel much smarter. So, people, study! BUT! Don't forget to sleep! And if it's cold, get warm! You don't want to get sick!
I don't sound like a parent. I'm just smart!
Love y'all!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti