keskiviikko 2. tammikuuta 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everybody!
I had such a good Christmas.It was different but good.
I got to meet a huge part of the family. We celebrated it like three times. And if you want to know what I got for Christmas here's a list or if you couldn't care less, just scroll down lol.

THE LIST :
lots of makeup
lots of bath stuff and lotion
lots of warm socks
leopard slippers
4 cd's
2 pairs of earrings
2 photo frames
candy
a purse
shorts
a shirt
a water color painting thing
$10
a book thing with awesome texts in it
a jewelry box
my cousins old phone :D

Okay so on Christmas day it was raining..raining...and raining..and thundering and "lightninging". And we saw a swamp and deers!

After Christmas on the 27th I slept over at Charlotte and we watched "the odd life of Timothy Green". That movie was one of the sweetest I've ever seen. The sad thing about that day was that it was her last day in Louisiana. The next morning she left. I went to the airport with her and her host parents and our supervisor. Well the flight was late a few hours but suddenly she just took another flight and everything happened so fast and it was so sad. I already miss her!
 
Okay so new years eve!!!  That we spent at April's house (my host aunt)! Carrie, Tyler and I played hide and seek in the dark in the woods haha! So fun! And we ate good sea food! The rest of the night we just played games and made a video...about how bored we were. We didn't go to sleep until 7 in the morning and the next day (same day), we didn't do anything else than played on the phones and watched movies. Today we organized Aprils classroom (she's a teacher).

Anyways..last year was a good year. And I want to thank all my friends, my family and God for making it so awesome! I had an awesome birthday because Ida took me to a concert and we ate out and everything was perfect! I had an awesome trip with my dance mates (Vilma, Heidi, Sara, Rebecca) to Tampere! Not only the competition, dancing and the hanging out with them there but also the time we spent together practicing for those days. And the other jams, competitions and practices we went to together.
And the conference (EC) where I learned a lot, was amazing and also  MVV.
Last summer was one of my favorites. The camp at Jumijarvi was awesome! We made a song and we all got this bond that we never had before. My family including me went to Sweden. It had been years since I was there.
I also had the "byebye" party in my church for my friends. At that time I had no idea where I was going for my exchange year and no idea when I was leaving. But then one sunny Sunday morning I got a call and I had to leave in 3 days. I was excited, scared and mad at the same time. How could they give me only 3 days to prepare myself. I was so mad. The next day I went to Linnanmaki with my friends from the camp. It was an awesome day! Then in a few days I was already in Louisiana. I was so tired and nervous when I came here. I just wanted to sleep. And the rest I've done this year..you have possibly already read about.

So 2012 was an awesome year! And if I learned something last year it was that you should not give up, think more than once before you say something, be your self, you're not better than anybody but they're not better than you ether and that you should never judge someone because judging is God's job.

So Happy New Year everybody! I'm extreamly excited for this year! It's 2013 everybody!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti