sunnuntai 4. marraskuuta 2012

awesome time's!

Stuff has happened since I wrote the last time...I can't even remember everything.
Last Friday I was at Beau Chenes last football game and I didn't really watch the game. First I was just really confused and then I found my friend from my Clothing class. So I just followed her and we sat down and listened to Jimmy Henrix , classical music like Copain and Debussy and random stuff that not many people understand but we do. As usual, BC lost the game! Yes we did.
On Saturday we had this thanksgiving thing for exchange students and I had so fun! The food was awesome! Yes I love food and it's not a secret! Everybody had to cook something from their home country but I didn't have enough time to finish my food so I didn't have anything to bring. I found a girl from Sweden And I was so happy! But then I heard that there's a Finnish girl somewhere here too so I have to find her!

Okay, let me just make one thing straight! I always tell people I'm from Finland but that I speak Swedish and Finnish. So almost everybody thinks I'm from Sweden!  So if you read this and you think I'm from Sweden, there is something wrong with your capability of understanding easy sentences. If I say I am from Finland, I am from Finland, even though I speak Swedish. It's not like I'm from France just because I can speak French! I finally said it and I don't want to hear anyone saying that I'm from Sweden anymore.
I am from Finland, I speak Swedish and Finnish as my two primary languages which makes me a "Finnswed".

..enough with that. Next weekend we're going camping and we're also going mud driving again! I could not be more exited! We're also going to see the newest Twilight movie haha! And I'm going to New Orleans with my German friend some weekend before Christmas! So many awesome things are going to happen soon and I am just having such a great time! :D

Today I talked to my family on the phone the first time here! It took us three months! I'm glad it did though because if I'd call them all the time like most of the other exchange students, I would be home sick. I'm a little though but not badly!
One thing I miss the most (other than people) is the dancing there. It's not the same here. I don't really have anyone here that could practice it with me so I have to do it by my self. And I miss my piano! It makes me crazy not having it! I haven't played piano in three months and nobody has one!
Another thing that I miss is walking! Like listening to music and just walk outside by my self for hours! It's impossible here. I miss my school and the freedom we have there. School here is almost like prison. Not really but compared to my school in Finland, yes, kind of.

So Halloween just passed by and I was in church that day. We had a bonfire and made these yummy things! You warm up/melt a marsmellow and put it between two honey cracker's and you also put a piece of Hersey's chocolate in it! So tasty!
One Friday we went ice-skating and it was really fun!
I told you I had done a lot of things and I can't remember everything! This is getting too long so I'll stop it here. I miss you guys and I hope you don't freeze to death in Finland. It's like summer down here! :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti