maanantai 22. lokakuuta 2012

Homecoming weekend

Hello my dear friends!
Yeah...my weekend was awesome! And I am tired.
On Friday I was shopping with Carrie and Gam and then we ate at a place called something with buffalo..and wings.. it was so good but so messy! Love it! I eat without a knife and a fork pretty often here and I would never have thought that would have happened.
So after that messy meal we went to the movies to see Pitch Perfect! I laughed so hard! I recomend it for everybody!
The next day I went dancing and I hate that I have hip hop only for 1 h in like 2 weeks! But I do it to the fullest when I have it yey! Anyways..so then unimportant stuff happened and then I suddenly was at Paytons house! We fixed us for the homecoming dance and then ate Mexican food! Yummy!  I was so exited for the dance at school but when I was there I was a little disapointed. I had fun but the music wasn't so good and I didn't like the way they danced. So I was a bit confused and like ummmm...okay... sorry guys, I'm not doing that but I hope you have fun! :D And so I danced my own way and walked around saying hi to people I knew. The funnest part of the day though was when I slept over at Payton and we were kind of tired. Things in the kitchen flew around and we couldn't stop dancing. We cooked food at 1 in the morning and when we finally tried to sleep my dear friend just couldn't shut up! Payton you're awesome! :D

On Sunday after we finally woke up and danced a bit more, we went to the mall. So I finally got a lot of clothes and jewelery! And then nothing super important happened!
Today I had my ballet class and we only stretched and did muscle things..so now I'm pretty stiff and I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Okay enough for today. Love you guys and I really don't miss the coldness of Finland when I sit in the heat of Louisiana! Haha! But I still miss you so don't worry!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti