torstai 18. lokakuuta 2012

It's homecoming week guys!

Hello everybody!
You know how computers sometimes just "die"..,well this computer died for two weeks.
Anyways! This week my school (Beau Chene High School) had the homecoming week!
We dressed up differently every day. We had pyjama day, camo day, decade day, wacky tacky day and tomorrow's spirit day!  This week has been fun! This saturday we have our homecoming dance at school and I'm really exited!
Tomorrow me and my friends are going to the mall and to the movies. It's going to be awesome!!
I'm now teaching hip hop to younger classes with my dance teacher. It's fun and I learn new things even though it's really easy.

I just have to say this one thing about the church I go to. It's amazing! I love it! Every time I go there I learn something new and I get those "aha" experiances. My favorite song we sing there starts with the words "Take the world, but give me Jesus". I don't think I have to explane what it means. Ask me if you don't understand. 

Last night I woke up in this loud thunder and in lightnings! It was crazy! I could feel the house shaking! And I see lightnings very often here! It's cool and I love it! :D And they also have a lot of dead animals on the roads so last night we drove over a dead dog! We freaked out! It was creepy!

I'll try to get some pictures for you soon! Miss ya'll so much!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti