torstai 13. syyskuuta 2012

Hi everybody! I finally got my blogg to work here in Louisiana! It only took me a mounth...
Anyways... I am sure you want to know what I've done in Louisiana this first mounth. Well first of all I live with my host mum and two kids. They are the sweetest ever. I go to Beau Chene High School  with allmost 900 students and it is awesome...but I have the same scedual every day for the whole year.
I've got many new friends and one of them is an exchange student from Germany and it's wierd how everybody things we are sisters or even twins!
Everyone who knows me knows that I love to dance so of cource it's natural for meto start dancing here as well. I dance hip hop and ballet BUT when I went to my first hip hop class I found my self danceing jazz and tap dancing. I was way behind! I am going to loose my mind if the hip hop teacher doesn't show up!
A crazy thing I did with the huge family I am a part of (my host mum has many sisters = many families and kids) is mud riding! We drove fourwhealers in MUD! It was crazy, beautiful, dirty and awesome!
I've allso been to a pool party and done many awesome things!
I go to a church named CrossRoads Church and it's huge and awesome! Anyways...that's basicly the main things I've done this mounth and I PROMISE I will write here more often now that I got this to work!
You're awesome and I miss everyone in Finland but I love it here!
Bye for now!

2 kommenttia:

  1. YEEEEAAAAAHHH!! Du har fått din blogg o fungera, har vänta helt sjukt länge :DD Roligt att höra att allting e "awesome" där, borde räkna hur många ggr du skrev de.. :P men iaf, sätt in någå bilder också, jooko? ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ja ska fosoka laga bilder. Denha datan e lite sippi :p

    VastaaPoista